2012 Hollins Harvest Fall Festival
Sunday, October 7, 2012 from 11am to 5pm
The eastern side of Hollins Market, 26 South Arlington Avenue at Hollins Street & Arlington Avenue
Free access via the Orange Route of the Charm City Circulator, parking will also be available in the area
Join Hollins Roundhouse Neighborhood Association on Sunday, October 7 for the inaugural Hollins Harvest Fall Festival. A celebration of the fall harvest, good food, good neighbors and healthy living, it’s being held in the historic Hollins Market neighborhood.
- Puppet Performances & Workshop by the Black Cherry Puppet Theater (in conjunction with Free Fall Baltimore)
- Circus performance by Charm City Movement Arts
- Farmer’s Market with a fresh food cook-off
- Open Houses of local homes for sale
- Free Health Testing, Cookbooks, and Information
- Arts & Crafts and Food Vendors
- Microbrews & Wine available at local restaurants
- And much more!
For more information and updates, click here for the Hollins Roundhouse Neighborhood Association website.