Hollins Harvest Fall Festival celebrates good neighbors, good food, & healthy living this Sunday October 7th
2012 Hollins Harvest Fall Festival
Sunday, October 7, 2012 from 11am to 5pm
The eastern side of Hollins Market, 26 South Arlington Avenue at Hollins Street & Arlington Avenue
Free access via the Orange Route of the Charm City Circulator, parking will also be available in the area
Join Hollins Roundhouse Neighborhood Association on Sunday, October 7 for the inaugural Hollins Harvest Fall Festival. A celebration of the fall harvest, good food, good neighbors and healthy living, it’s being held in the historic Hollins Market neighborhood.
- Puppet Performances & Workshop by the Black Cherry Puppet Theater (in conjunction with Free Fall Baltimore)
- Circus performance by Charm City Movement Arts
- Farmer’s Market with a fresh food cook-off
- Open Houses of local homes for sale
- Free Health Testing, Cookbooks, and Information
- Arts & Crafts and Food Vendors
- Microbrews & Wine available at local restaurants
- And much more!
For more information and updates, click here for the Hollins Roundhouse Neighborhood Association website.